Restocks every other Friday at 2 PM EST (unless stated otherwise)
- Processing time is 1-2 weeks for U.S. and international orders.
- U.S. shipping is 1-4 business days.
- International shipping is 1-4+ weeks depending on customs.
- Any of the stated shipping times may be longer due to upcoming holidays.
- You will recieve an email with tracking information once your order has shipped!
- Refunds will not be issued if the package gets held up in customs, once the package ships it is out of my control.
- The customer is responsible for all import taxes.
- Shipping times may exceed a month depending on the destination.
- I am not responsible for any orders lost in the mail due to an insufficient address or any other situation that I am not directly in control of, and refunds will not be issued in those situations.
- If an order is “returned to sender” due to insufficient address, the customer must pay the cost of shipping to have it sent back out.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued if the incorrect item is sent. To receive a refund in this situation, I must be contacted with photographic proof of the mistake within 24 hours of the order being delivered. The item must then be sent back to me within a week and the refund will be issued once I receive it.
- Items may also be swapped out in the situation above (ex. a customer orders a piece in gold but gets sent silver, it may be swapped out if it is sent back within a week).
- I am not responsible for mistakes made/damages done by the customer or postal service and will not issue refunds in either of those situations.
- Refunds will not be issued if the package is lost in the mail.
- Orders may only be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed or before a shipping label is purchased, whichever comes first.
- All my pieces are one of a kind, and I will not remake them after they have sold.
- I am not accepting custom orders.
- I do not take preorders (unless otherwise stated) to give all my customers an equal chance at getting the piece they want.
- Business email is email@example.com.
- Please ONLY use that email or the contact link on my website to contact me with questions/issues.
All of that aside, thank you so so much for supporting me and my small business. I appreciate each and every one of you <3